Wednesday, October 3, 2007

i sound emo now, but screw you if you dont like me.

yeah you heard me.

pfft whatever who am i kidding.

one after another after another. life is throwing me some really fast balls. and where is God now?
oh look! there he is, hes the fellow waving at me as i sink to the bottom of the depths of this one massive faliure that is my life.

gee, thanks for being there. i really like an audience. im probably going to hell now. but quite frankly, the way things are now, i doubt it could get much worse.

so all im doing now is not so much 'waiting for my college application to go through' any more than im 'waiting for it to get rejected' given the way my luck (and divine support) is going now.

its just one of those times i just dont know whether i really want to burden anyone anymore. you think im overreacting? you sit for the IB then. see if you think along the same lines as me.

No comments: