Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I havent been posting much on this blog. guess why!

cos its a rage blog~!
XD

yeah well, not really. its where i vent, most of the time. but i write whatever i want.

this post is mainly to keep this thing alive. secondary purpose is for you people who seem to like poking around into my life (no offense). but yeah, just posting to grab the attention of anyone who reads this tihng.

("\(..:..:..)/") ~raWr!

life is going pretty well right now, besides the whole 6-hours-of-study-a-day operation we've got going.

need to get working on the senior page for the school yearbook though..

OH WELL ill edal with that when it comes blazing down "give me attention NOW" avenue.

otherwise everything proceeds according to plan.

WAHhhhhahahahahhahahahahaha what plan? im riding this by the seat of my pants. go awesomeness in a can of potato chips.

go outside and have fun. its a nice day out. and if its not, tough stuff. read a book~
Catch~

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.