Saturday, May 26, 2007

Prom

I hate prom.

gwahaha. what a way to start a post eh?

Well, its ok, really. but i was bored to tears tonight. Oh, and i discovered that most of my grade hates me, annnnd one of my considered closer friends is two-faced, annnnd the girl i like at my school is interested in someone else, but shes been leading me on for a year and ive been too naive to suspect otherwise.

so yeah. prom was memorable in more ways than one, i guess. but none of them are good memories. these people who dont like me in the grade are kinda childish, really. apparantly they tried to rig my chair, but decided not to. and my 'close' friend (the one i mentioned earlier) tells me about their plot on prom night. then continues to tell me that someone had told her this weeks in advance. did i mention to get her to tell me this, i had to dig it out of her? yeah. this is my life.

i may be all happy, i may be taking life easy, and everythings sunny and bright in japan 'oh-dexter-you're-so-lucky-to-get-to-live-in-japan.'

yeah, well i hate it. there is not one stinking soul here that can think or act their age. its ghey. and the girl i liked? yeah, well, she was ok. shes mature, except she should also know that i dont appreciate wasting an entire year on something that wouldnt happen. so yeah. thanks for wasting a year of my effort. id like to call you names, but i dont particularly like that juvenile method of anger release.

so yeah, the food sucked, the lights sucked, the air sucked, the service sucked, the speeches sucked, even the mango juice sucked (how the hell do you make sucky mango juice??)

oh yeah, you know that fellow my um.. how do you say.. ex-crush? yeah. we'll use that strange and unneccesarily powerful method of description.

so the fellow my ex-crush likes (and asked to the prom, if i may add) was pressured by his friends to ask her to sit next to him for the night. which i think he did (i didnt stay for the whole night.. i ditched) so yeah. him and all his stupid buddies were watching me all night for my reaction if i saw them sitting together, but yeah. these little children can play their little 'watch the dexter' games for all eternity.

the thing that annoys me a little now (a lot at the time, but i dont care now) is how that excrush was used as a pawn in some kind of giant chess game to rile some reaction out of me. but yeah well, she decides to have a crush on some scapegoat of a large bunch of guys who think with their asses than with their god-given brains, thats her bad choice. she leaves on the 15th of june, but that is immaterial as of now. im done with playing the loser of this crap. she can go suck up to him for however long she wants to, all the way up to the end of her time in japan if she wants.

so yeah. its been a lousy night. i find now, in japan, i have no friends. and if you judge me, and distance yourself from me after learning im friendless, then good. at least ill know who my real friends are.

and if you all leave me? well, ill just have to deal with it then, right? oh, by the way, if you leave, i can fairly safely say you're materialistic, so get lost, good riddance and screw you.

Like wise people say in the face of these kinds of moments; "Fuck that shit, thats gay"

whatever.
---

No comments: