Friday, April 6, 2007

My day

Edit; This was started on thursday, so elements and details of friday might trickle in, as i finished it on friday.
***

Im gonna be like every other blogger in the whole wide world who starts a blog, im going to tell you my day. its not one of those mundane "i woke up and took a shower and went to school" crap. Well it is, but its a little more exciting than that, but not by much. Ill try to make it as interesting as i can.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So before i even opened my eyes, i woke up to the yells and screams of my mum, as she charged into the room making a big hooha about the horrible mess that was my cozy lil room. I do imagine mum took special care to make sure that she yelled at me for my mountain of clothing on the hangar. So I kinda ducked under the covers to escape the noise, but mums motherly voice just came blasting through the pretty thick protection of my thick winter blanket like it was a piece of paper. So as i knew that i wasnt gonna escape the hell that just came blazing into my room, i dragged my lead body out of my bed. 'Boy, this was gonna be an exciting day,' i thought; 'If i know my luck, its only gonna get worse.'

I was right.

It was a freezing morning, and in my rush to get out of the house (to remove myself from angering my mother any further [and save myself]), i managed to shower, wolf down breakfast - which was my fav, coconut extract and something in a breakfast roll - which i choked on in my haste, and run out of the house. Unfortunately, as i mentioned, it was a freezing morning. And in all its glory, i only pulled on a single layered, long sleeve polo shirt, and my kinda loose~ish fitting jeans (and underpants, for all those who seem to think that i must describe everything, else it be obscene). So as i left the door, i yanked my backpack along with me out the door as i charged for the elevator, eager to leave the building.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, as you know, i froze the heck out of myself, 'cos of the lousy temperatures and howling winds. but i was grumpy and moody as a walked along, fuming the entire time (for obvious reasons). The horrible mood helped to keep some of the heat in though, which was a little beneficial to me, or else i probably wouldnt have made it to school alive.

When i got to school, if anything, it got even colder inside (lets go outside and get warm). So that darkened my day a lot more. I spent the first two periods of chemistry figuring out what the heck the teacher was talking about, what with all the fancy schmancy jargon and terminology (and another word that im trying to think of, its on the tip of my tongue, i think it starts with con- or com-). There she was rambling on and on and on about 'rate constants' and 'the rate constand isnt really a constant, 'cos it depends on the temperature, but its still a constant' (<-- that one really confuzzled me, that did). So after my two periods of utter confusion, I sit for a Japanese test, one which i can say i probably scored better than half (thats a bad thing). Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{Learn japanese fast; read it sideways, for the kids; dont.}

After that, i had recess, one recess, one of which i skippd my favourite honey stars, cos i had a physics test after the next period, which was english. Turns out i had some important meds with my recess food.. so i didnt take those, which resulted in my feeling sick in the stomach the rest of the day.

English class was disastrous, we had this thing where we had to discuss a section of the book we're doing (Metamorphosis, by Kafka), which i didnt contribute at all, cos was rushing my last minute review for the test (which didnt work, as i already knew, but i tried anyway). Dont do last minute review, kiddies. It doesnt work. By the end of class however, i had a massive need for the bathroom to which my glorious teacher, Ms Rivard, allowed me. So i tore down the hall to the bathroom, tripping along the way, but managing not to spill over flat out on the ground to look like some sort of loser-pansy-two-left-feet-retard (im a loser, and a retard, but not a pansy nor do i have two left feet, ive got butterfingers though).

Physics test went well... for the first 2 pages. there were about 7 pages to this whole thing. It was horrendous. in a best case scenario, i calculated my score about a little better than half, and i was already being generous with myself. So i'm doomed for that. Im going to need to work aawful hard on my physics to being my grade to decent levels again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Things turned up a little after lunch, though. It was PE, and normally its pretty fun, if i didnt have an impending math exam the next day (which was okay for me, but everyone else said it was bad, so i think im sunk). So with the looming math test the next day, i played soccer.

It was all going good and jolly, and i was charging up the right wing, closing in on the goal, dribbling my way past the defense, which was pretty heavy, in a one man show. i was in my element. i found my zone. nothing but the ball, the goal, and these things in my way. I got past the last piece of defense and i saw myself an open goal, as the goalie was nowhere to be seen.

Then i found him.

He ran into me like a freight train. Well, more like i ran into him, really. But only 'cos he found his way in front of me. It was like driving one of those little smart cars into an eighteen-wheeler. plus, he was low, so i more or less flew over him (i run fast, and he was leaning to about the height of my knees). So i brought a bunch of scratches home with me that day.

I stayed back after school to do my work (and avoid going home). I went to a math review session for the math test which was happening the next day. Of course, in accordance to the prohecy, my bad luck held out just for me. One of the.. more outspoken (noisy) girls in my grade (ugh) whom i wont say whom (starts with an M ends in an O and has ARIK in between) required a lot of help (was retarded) from the teacher (hogging), which she had earlier mentioned that she didnt like people who hogged teachers (hypocrite).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, not all of her qualities are bad. Shes actally quite nice... no.. she's quite interesting.. no.. she's.. no, nevermind.. she has a house that is 2 doors down from the school. Okay. thats all i can think of, thats good for her.

Anyway, i attended the fuitless review session and decided to go home (albeit reluctantly).

Staggering home in the slicing winter winds, i made my way home, immesurably happy about how the day developed. I say immesurably not because it was good or anything (as you can obviously tell) but because there wasnt a gawdamn bit of happiness to measure. i trudged home, gumpier than i had been for months. As i neared home, i walked past Family Mart, this convenience store. I thought id at least do something with my bad mood and try to lighten it, so i got myself a snickers peanut bar (i wanted taco flavoured potato chips, but that wasnt meant to be, as it was officially my bad day or something).

I still havent eaten the stupid thing. Its sitting here, next to me on a crappy

no nevermind. i cant find it anymore. i didnt eat it, that means its lost somewhere in the house (stinking Snickers bar).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So anyway, i make my way into the house, welcomed by my mum reminding me about how messy my room is. So that makes my joy of being alive skyrocket. because i love having the sheer amazingness of having a miserable day. You cant even imagine my joy.

Anyway, dinner was late because my daddums was attending a college workshop over at school (the most wonderful place on earth), so we ate first. I was at the computer just getting into a chat with someone close, when dad called me over, which although opened my eyes to my college situation, took time. In that time, my posted bedtime approached, limiting my talk time. So i got about all of 3 minutes to chat, and i had to go to bed (yes, witness the injustice, which is quite well deserved.. really.)

Not to mention this tic i have about picking at my (already horrendous) pimple problem, when i come under stress or exam conditions. I was more or less picking at my face all day, so i looked like i had gotten into a fight by the end of the day. Oh disgusting image, you say. but you imagine the worst tic you have, and apply it to yourself for an entire day. how would you feel, much less look? yes. i thought so.

Friday in a nutshell, so as not to bore you to death (if you're not dead already); i wake up to mothers yells (again), go to school, see a stupid poem read out with ridiculous music during assembly, get my only study hall of the week cut short, think my math test was ok when im proabbly sunk based on my peers assessment of the test, walk a million miles to the nearest "convenience" store for lunch, barely make it in time for economics, and get talked to death. i stay after school to talk to my teacher about my extended essay, and find out i have 3 weeks to find a decent lot of sources and a good, focused question.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket {hows that for a focused question?}

A lot of time eh? no. im taking this weekend to deal with my college stuff. With all the crap thats going to happen within the next few weeks, i imagine minimum time to deal with my extended essay, which is all important, due to the implications if i fail (no diploma, two years of my life wasted, another two likely to follow).

I've got this theory; for everything bad, theres something equally good to counter it. like karma or the yin yang thing aye? yeah. im assuming one of two possible things;

- Since i had a blast during the spring break (kind of), the lousy crap is only catching up to me now (with interest, it seems)
- I'm having the worst damn time now, maybe in the next few days, itll get better (hope so, i think im overdue).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Selfish, mean, nasty, sarcastic, stupid, crabby, bitchy, call me what you will. I am who i am and no one will change that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kind of a sad thought, really.
--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. that bad eh?? Lolx. no wonder you are so miserable.. hmmm.. why not try cleaning up your room(at least ur mom will leave you alone for a while haha),study a little. okay not a little :p and stop your mum from nagging at you~~ then I bet your day will be much much much better~~ :D Don't wanna see you miserable.. hehe. love to see SMILE~` XD XD