Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Yknow, this is just a winge, but if you want to read it, go ahead. you wont find sh*t nothing interesting here.

either way, my friend had a surprise birthday party the other day. last saturday, aactually. thing is, im cool with the guy, and his girlfriend is supposedly my best friend. which, unfortunately, was a naive thought on my part. i wasnt invited. yeah whatever, lame, sad, pathetic, you name it, whatever, screw you if you think like that, cos you're a dumbass too.

geezes, honestly, cant even make the gawdamn call, just ask, at the very least? as opposed to leave me out? i sound like a some girl having a cry about missing the prom or some crap similar to that, but this is something else, you know, i mean, everyone i considered close was there. for fucks sake, my best friend was there with all my supposed close buddies celebrating her boyfriends birthday party! for chrissakes at least TELL me that you're having the motherfucking thing ay? wtf is that just leaving me out of all this? i find this shit out 5 fucking days after it motherfucking happens.

its complete bullfuckingshit the way i was left out of this. what? now im too much of a loser to go to someones house? now im just some idiot whom you want not to hang out?? is my loser aura going to dampen your mood? good fuck, at least have half the decency to tell me that you're having it, its not like im gonna crash the fucking thing, as opposed to you lot, who just turn up on anyones fucking doorstep and walk in as if you bought the whole gawdamn motherfucking place.

i mean seriously, is there not an ounce of courtesy in your fucking bones? TELL ME. shit. good lot of 'friends' you are. i bet you bitch behind my back, too. gawdamn it. shit, since im swearing my head off, gawdamn you too, bloody friends. shit, no wonder i pick my friends carefully. hell, im gonna be even more careful with who i pick in the future. i mean, i chose carefully, and i end up with you?? fuck, my standards must be really low.

Japan, place of technological wonder. oh, so polite they are. well, obviously the asshole who wrote that didnt understand anything he wrote. what a naive assbag.

Cant wait til i ditch this fucking country.

whatever.
---

No comments: