Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sports Day

Well, sports day was today~

im really tired so im just gonna make this quick.

We get to pick which sport we wanna do - socca, basket, hockey or volleyball. then we proceed accordingly to our team colors.

then we play in a tourney style ladder, with points and all. i forget what the points are so yeah.

So i was in socca. And also in blue team. we played the other teams, red greeen and yellow (actually, its north south east and west, higashi minami kita and nishi <-- thats not in the right order i dont think), with girls and boys divided into their own leagues. the thing lasted about 5 hours~ish of 20 minute games.

So we played, and we kinda tied 2 games, won one game, and lost the final against the green team. which is ghey, cos i swear that one goal counted (dammit).

anyway, so i did my homework in the computer lab afterward (against my will), where one of my classmates (i think she doenst like me now, and im pretty sure why but cant really bring myself to talk to her yet), and her friend were doing some work.

So i got nothing done in all of an hour, except find out i had more work than i thought, and climbed the stairs to get it - where i got a stich just climbing the stairs at a ridiculously slow rate (either im tired, or out of shape.. pick one). As i left with one of my friends, we saw another lot (good socca players, they are) and we walked down the hill in a bunch of us.

I saw crepe and was starving like a.. like a..
And i was starving.

So i reached into my pocket and discovered that my wallet wasnt in my back pocket, where it normally is. so i decided to pass on the crepe (which i regret now, cos i had coins) and ran home (which i regret now, cos im in some serious pain from sports day now). i was on the verge of complete panic, when my mum mentioned something heavy in my pant pocket of one of my pants hanging in my wonderful and pretty room ("clean up this mess!"). So i reached for the pair indicated, and found my glorious Versace wallet in my back pocket, and then i remembered that i used this pair of pants yesterday, for school.

So thats it for pants, i guess.

Oh, and i was so tired from sports day and running like nuts home that i couldnt figure out whether i washed my hair yet, so i did it a second time. I realized that i had already washed my hair only after i did it a second time. then i had a chat with my mummers.

then i kinda plopped myself down in front of the compooter and started writing this random stuff.

Ok im done tk care LateR
---

No comments: